Tuesday 29 July 2008

A quiet week

No blog last week as I was away. Things are slowly moving along. Chris has sent Ben some validation documents to play with, and Ben has also had a meeting to discuss metadata with people from the library and information support team that he has described in his blog

I was sent a couple of very interesting links this week from Laura James from Cambridge, particularly relevant to us was the University of Wales, Newport site about their experience of using NING, hopefully Hamza and Sue will be able to pick up some useful pointers.

I am keeping an eye on the project plan and what is scheduled to start in August. I have several meetings around the university next week, I'm hoping to involve the SURF colleges and our Faculty of computing and engineering, so fingers crossed.

No comments: