Tuesday 17 June 2008

Starting again!

Well, after a change of personnel the DIVAS project is starting again. So far I've spent a lot of time talking to people and finding out what we really want to do.

So, today I've set up this blog and I've fed in a more technical blog that Ben has been posting to. I've sent an email to the Teaching and Learning Directors of the faculties asking them to a focus group - so far not a huge response but I have asked them to pass on the invite. Also I've invited all the project team and the project director to meetings once a month so we can all keep each other up to date.

Later on this week, hopefully the community of practice should be set up and then it'll be a push behind that. We have a meeting with Rob Bristow from Jisc on 3rd July and we should have a complete updated project plan by the end of the week.

It's been a bit of a slow start but hopefully things will speed up soon!

No comments: